Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WHY CAN'T I SIT STILL

Its like an obsession with me....you know doing something all the time, keeping the creative juices flowing in some form or the other .......I am not too sure it's a good thing. These days I have nothing to really excite me so am getting a little crabby with myself.....

It is so contradictory ...when I am full upto my neck with work, I keep looking out for that patch of relaxation , waiting to spread my mat and go blank.....and when I am actually free of burdens, the restless bee in my head keeps buzzing , irritatingly......

Does it happen to you guys too......

Well, I have enrolled myself for a "Pranic healing" workshop for next week . Let me learn something new. I had undergone a few sessions of it when I was ailing and was totally impressed with the whole concept......want to go deeper into it....let's see

That's my problem.....can't jes beat it !

1 comment:

  1. its great to know that u r learning healing, its my hobby also, how much have u learnt??
    well be careful while doing it!!
    n jes beat it!!

    ReplyDelete