Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I GRUMBLED 'CAUSE I DID NOT HAVE SHOES....

Most of us have heard the quotation, "I grumbled because I did not have shoes , till I saw someone who did not have feet ", in other words , " I felt consoled , on seeing someone , worse off than me.....how cheap ......that's how I feel !
If I am miserable , I should be miserable within myself....try to come off it ...myself , rather than run around with an imaginary tape , seeking people who are in deeper sorrow than me ...and....(disgusting) feel better !
Each one's sorrow is their biggest within their perspective .......why should we compare it to ours !
It seems as if one is gleefully trying to calm their sorrow by watching those of others ! What voyeurism! No...not done !
I would rather, one expend their energy aleviating their own sorrow rather than continue in their cesspool of misery , pacifying themselves that they are better off than the one drowning in their sea of sorrows !

What say ?.......or jesbeat it !

1 comment:

  1. Exactly...its better to grumble and not look elsewhere and feel guilty too...waise bhi life main kum tension thode hi hai

    ReplyDelete