Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trust , what a pious word, something that I hold so close to me, a word i so revere and respect. So then,how should I react if I begin doubting someone whom i care about , if he/she starts displaying a distrustful side to them. Should I give up on the person or should I accept the person for what he/she is.

When someone lets you down, one reacts in two ways, first, ferocious anger, second, bitter pain. In trying to decifer the reasons behind both, a truth emerges . Both our reactions are due to us... not the other, the anger stems out of the feeling, "how dare someone make a fool of me..."Me" its your personal humiliation that someone has got the better of you.The second is intense pain as to , "How could someone hurt me...."Me"

So then , if it is all about me and my reactions, why do I blame the person who is distrustful. It is actually less about him/her and more about me and my reaction to a situation.

So, then what ...I feel I would continue caring , but maybe get a little cautious , till such time that something jes dies in me ...again "Me" and I move on to protect myself..."Myself"

I guess that's the best way to jesbeatit !

2 comments:

  1. Very true
    most of the time we aren't upset about the relationship that has changed, instead our egos get hurt and that is what we cannot digest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i truely agree...
    but its also that wen u expect sumthing from a person, that person has shown a side of him/her which leads you 2 expect somethin out of them...n later wen dat person lets u down ...u feel sad as 2 y did i expect anything at all...that person not worth it...

    ReplyDelete