Thursday, August 13, 2009

On feeling low....

Why is it that on somedays we feel low, "just"....there apparently seems no reason so we claim to be upset, "just".....When you are low for a reason then atleast we give vent to it, scream , shout or fight with the object of cause.....But when it is "just". I have friends who say when they feel low, they escape it by going in for , 'retail therapy', movies, a sinful chocolate tart.....
That set me thinking as to how I behave under the circumstances. Surprisingly I concluded that I wallow in it. That's my way of coping...on its face and often I have found that the subconscious mind tells me quite plainly why I am feeling low and acknowledging it, actually makes me feel better....We all have a , "self image' and many a time when we are low for a reason which does not fit into our, 'self image' we sort of push it at the back as if it does not matter , when actually it does. I guess the idea is to be honest to oneself. Only then can you come off any situation. look into it straight and jesbeatit !

No comments:

Post a Comment