Thursday, August 27, 2009

AGONY AUNT...WHO ME ?

Someone , whom I had invited to read my blog asked me, what it was all about. When I told him my vision...he turned around and asked me...what are you getting to be an ,
"agony aunt ?"....I felt insulted ...dunno if its 'cause he called me an ,"aunt" or 'cause he made me feel like a vendor of "agony". Hell no..I am none of these . The truth, "me Lord" is that the Blog is my way of connecting with people , who are normal, face life full on and hence will be at cross roads from time to time. My humble attempt will be to be a sign post showing them my way......the way I see it , and if they gain from the sign post ....jolly good. If not....(shrug shrug)
Seriously , if any one out there wants a free opinion on anything ( strictly on life issues only) .....do write in .....I may not give the right views (what is right ?).....but for sure will give a response which will tease your thinking cells.....waiting to jesbeatit !

1 comment:

  1. The world today has become so complicated that you need an 'agony aunt'....I'd rather say 'agony girl' ;)...but if there is some1 to help and show you a signpost at crossroads why not start attempting to solve your problem from there? The concerned dude should kinda know that!

    ReplyDelete